Project Liquidity Plan Excel Template
What does liquidity mean, why is it important?
Liquidity means solvency, that is, you have enought money to pay the invoices have been received. Liquidity is important to know how easily to pay off the short term liabilities and debts. It includes how quickly assets can be converted into cash.
Project liquidity plan Excel template description
Liquidity forecasting is part of project planning that should be applied by all project managers. The project liquidity planning template provided here allows you to plan the liquidity of a project up to 2 years in monthly resolution through cash inflows and outflows. Monthly, regular maintenance of the spreadsheet and payment schedule can ensure that liquidation is maintained on an ongoing basis, and through this, two important project requirements, namely deadlines and budgets, are met. It shows whether there are periods when external financing is needed to ensure continued comfort. Thus, this workbook can be used not only during the design phase of the project, but also during its implementation and evaluation phase.
Features of the liquidity planning spreadsheet scheme
- 30 suppliers, subcontractors or other payments can be planned (10-10-10 suppliers, subcontractors and other expenses)
- the planning of overhead is limited to wage and non-wage expenditures
- you can also plan VAT incomes and expenditures
- period: 2 years in monthly breakdown
- monthly bar graph display of cash inflows, cash outflows and balances
- unnecessary rows and columns can be hidden, which can improve the transparency of the table
- rows, columns, cells can be formatted (height, width, color, font, font size) to ensure the aesthetic appearance of the table
- the template is also available in Hungarian.
Download and study the trial version (without formulas).
Short video: how the spreadsheet template works!
Project liquidity plan by Excel template